Submit Your Film!
Got a Movie?
The Scariest Things Crüe would love to see it!
As rabid fans of the horror genre with a particular fondness for indie filmmakers, we here at The Scariest Things are constantly searching the dark corners of Filmdom for things new and exciting. If you’ve got something that fits that description and would like to have a random stranger tell everyone what they think of the result of all your blood, sweat, and hard work, then one of our Scariest Reviewers would love to be your random stranger.
With every submission, our Scariest Team promises the following:
- Your movie is safe with us. We will only share the film amongst ourselves and will never allow an outside party access to your work. Ever.
- Honesty is the best policy. We are not a marketing firm. Your movie will get an honest review by one or more of our Scariest Reviewers. If it’s good, we’ll sing its praises for all to hear. If it’s less than good… well, they made a whole movie about Ed Wood, right? Keep those fingers crossed.
- The right tool for the job. Put simply, movie reviews are nothing but one person’s opinion. The Scariest Things has the luxury of having multiple excellent movie reviewers; each with their own favorite flavor of spookiness. Be it Lovecraftian horrors, grindhouse excess, or found footage goodness, we’ll put your movie in front of the most qualified reviewer. We’ve got a full tool belt here at The Scariest Things; we’re all tools!
- We’re all friends here. The reason we’re all here (including you!) is a love of movies and things that go bump in the night. We have no ulterior motives or hidden agendas. Good reviews or bad, we will always be happy to see your next project.
Additionally, by submitting your movie for review you are promising the following:
- What’s yours is yours. If you’re sending us a movie to review, we’re going to assume you have the right to do that. Don’t send us someone else’s movie. That’s just not cool.
- So many movies, so little time. Even though the Scariest Things Crüe watches far more movies than is probably healthy for us, we all still have things like jobs to not get fired from, family to not ostracize, and naps to not miss. If we decline to review your movie or aren’t able to get it watched as quickly as you’d hoped, you’ll still love us.
That’s it! Once we receive the info from the form above, we’ll get in contact with you (based on the email address you provide above) to let you know if we’re able to do the review and, if so, to work out how we can get our grubby little hands on your film.
At that time, we can also discuss stills, behind the scenes photos, poster art, or any other pictures you might have that our Scariest Reviewer could paw through to spice up the look of the review page.
Thanks for entrusting us with your celluloid child. We’ll take good care of it.
The Scariest Things